• 4 key limes, zest and juiced
• 4 eggs, divided
• 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
• 2 1/2 sticks + 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
• Pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup pistachio ground or chopped very finely
• 4 cups cake flour • 2 cups fresh raspberries
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• White chocolate
Bon Cook Products Used
Silform Fluted Square Tray w/perf
1. Combine lime juice, zest, 2 eggs, and 3/4 cup sugar in saucepan and cook until mixture coats the back of spoon. Remove from heat and whip in 6 tablespoons butter, little chunks at a time. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
2. For dough, cream 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Gradually add 2 eggs then salt, pistachio ground and cake flour. Wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. In separate saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups raspberries, 1/4 cup sugar and lemon juice and cook. Whisk until blended and bubbly. If desired, puree and strain through mesh sieve.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place into Silform Fluted Square Tray atop Perforated Baking Sheet. Roll out dough to 1/4" thickness and cut into shapes using Large Dough Cutter. Place into wells and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Once shells have been cooled, fill bottoms with melted white chocolate then add a teaspoon of raspberry sauce. Fill with Key Lime Curd and top with remaining fresh berries, sliced in half.
Active Time: 85
Total Time: 115 (plus 3 hour cooling)